You do realize, don’t you, that the most difficult part of the wedding journey is already done, don’t you? What do we mean? It’s quite simple.
You finally met the one person you want to share the rest of your life with. He proposed. You accepted. And we can almost guarantee that he was more nervous when he bought that ring and then ASKED you to MARRY him than he’ll ever admit. And secretly, after you said “yes” weren’t you a little nervous, too?
See….the hardest part is over. Now it’s time to plan for that most special day in your life when you say “I do” in front of family and friends!
But we know how busy you are. You may still be in school. or starting a career. or already heavily involved in your career. and don’t have the time – or the expertise – to plan a wedding. You need help! And that’s what we’re here for.
Our Full Service Coordination Package includes:
- Initial meeting to get to know each other, discuss your love story, and your vision of your wedding day, We’ll also talk about your budget and any other details we need to get started.
- Develop your wedding budget and present to you for approval; update regularly as contracts are signed and deposits made
- Present vendor recommendations, including venue, and meet with you and the vendors to select the right ones for your day!
- Assist you in planning overall design/décor, colors, theme, etc. to make your day perfect!
- Unlimited personal meetings, phone calls, emails, and texts
- Create and update your planning timeline to be sure all areas are accomplished on schedule
- Accompany bride to bridal gown/bridesmaids gown appointments if requested as well as alterations appointments
- Assist in selection of wedding stationary and advice on wording
- Assist and advise in floral selections, menu selections and wedding cake design, music selection, etc.
- Assist in preparation of seating charts and recordkeeping of guest RSVP’s
- Plan and coordinate all rehearsal, ceremony, and reception activities/timelines
- Confirm all vendor services prior to wedding/reception
- Coordinate and direct rehearsal
- Oversee all vendor/decor setup at reception
- Manage wedding party before and after ceremony
- Direct all aspects of reception and ensure that timelines are adhered to
- Oversee cleanup after reception has ended
Yes, that’s a lot! And there’s even more details that we didn’t include in this list! Don’t worry, we’ll explain it all, and make sure your day is just as special as you deserve!
Are you ready to get started? Contact us and we’ll set up our first meeting. This is going to be so much fun!
Remember, it’s YOUR wedding. And you deserve to have it YOUR way!