“But our venue has a catering/wedding coordinator. Why would we need to hire someone for our wedding day?”
Good question. We do hear that quite a bit. It’s quite simple.
The venue coordinator works for the venue. Not for the wedding couple. He/she does a great job of making sure everything is done properly that day from their end. If the venue provides tables and chairs, they’re set up; the food and the bar are arranged and food is served as you ordered. But the venue coordinators don’t make sure that your reception timeline is adhered to; that your Grand Entrance is timed perfectly; the toasts are done at the right time. They don’t schedule and supervise the timing of your first dances, your cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, etc.
Don’t get us wrong. We work with some wonderful venue catering/wedding coordinators, and they sure make our job a lot easier! Our main focus is on YOU…the bride and groom. Making sure all of your plans are carried out to the last detail.
Even though you’ve got all your plans in place, and all your vendors are true professionals and know what they’re doing, they still need a point of contact on your wedding day to go to with any questions and to make sure they know exactly when their particular services are required. That’s where we come in. Do you really want your DJ coming to you at your reception to ask when you want the first dance to begin? Or the venue coordinator asking you when you want the food service to start?
Of course not. You want to enjoy yourselves and mingle with family and friends. You’ve had enough stress. This is your day to enjoy everything! That’s where we come in! It’s Your Wedding will see to it that your day goes just as you planned.
Our Day Of Coordination Services are designed for the bridal couple who’s made all of the vendor arrangements and knows how they want their day to go. But they know they need someone to be in charge on that day to be sure the day goes according to their plans.
Basically, our Day Of Coordination Services include:
- One hour meeting 4-6 months prior to wedding to discuss basic theme and ideas. Vendor recommendations provided if requested
- One month prior to wedding we meet and review wedding details. You provide us with your full list of vendors and their contact information
- We contact each vendor one month in advance as well as week prior to the wedding to confirm services
- We will meet with you one time at the ceremony and reception sites to review setup and logistics.
- Starting two weeks before the wedding we will be available for phone calls, emails, and text messages to discuss any last minute details
- We will plan your wedding day timeline and review it with you to be sure all elements are covered
- Two weeks before your wedding you will provide us with confirmed guest list and seating arrangements which we will forward to the reception venue
- We will coordinate and conduct your rehearsal the day/night before the wedding
- On your wedding day we will manage and coordinate your vendors from set up to take down and supervise clean up after the reception
- We will manage your wedding party at the ceremony from start to finish
- We will coordinate and manage your reception so that all timeline activities are handled as planned
And the best part is, all you have to do is enjoy your day! We do the work!
Contact us now to arrange your free one hour consultation to see which of our planning and coordination packages would best suit your needs!
Remember, it’s YOUR wedding. And you deserve to have it YOUR way!